Jag är en oberoende resande, smakande och väldigt nyfiken vinjournalist och sommelier.
“I studied the sommelier course at Restaurangakademien, including WSET level 3 in 2016, and one year later I took a course at Södertörn University called ‘The evolution, history, economy, chemistry and biology of wine’. I’ve done several harvests too and my first was 2014 with Pithon-Paillé, JC Garnier, Didier Chauffardon and Benoit Courault. And then I started to travel, visiting wine fairs and farmers. It became my drug.
If you are a regular on the Stockholm wine scene, you might have seen her scrutinising every wine list out there, trying, tasting and enjoying the selection offered. Lena Särnholm is a wine journalist, and the kind of wine blogger you still love to read. Her passion for hand-crafted wine- making and travel oozes from her every word.”
// Read more about me here: Intervju på totallystockholm.se
- Writing for Star Wine List
- Writing for Wine Magazine Törst
- Writing and photographs on my own independent Wine Blogg:
Naturvin – The Sound of Soil
(Nominated for Food Blogg Awards Drinking Blogg 2017 (Nominerad till Matbloggspriset Dryckesblogg 2017): matbloggspriset.se/2017)
- Wine Journalist, published in several magazines in both Wine, Travel, Sport and Lifestyle Magazines.
- Instagram: instagram.com/sarnholmlena
- Facebook: facebook.com/naturviner
- Writing for Wine Blogg Vinlandet Portugal
- Available for Wine tastings with stories both about the Wine, The Making of the Wine, Wine Makers and the History.
- Photograpy Exchibitions with my own photographs from my travels in the Wine World. Photos are exclusive but available to buy; instagram.com/sarnholmlena
- Sommelier WSET level 3.
- I am available as a free Wine Agent For Network, Connections and Consultation for Wine to Sweden.
- Available as Tasting Judge.
- I have travelled in many years to Vineyards in Europe. My special interest is in Natural Wine and Old Grape Variaties. But mostly the people who are making the wine. I am one of the very few that where involved from the beginning of the New Natural Movement in Sweden.
- Been working at 7 Harvests and 2 Prunings.
- Have also had Food Tastings where I made dinners with Truffles and holding Lectures about the White and Black Truffels.
- For contacts/jobs about Wine, Writing, Tasting Judge, Photography, Consulting as a Free Wine Agent for Wine Import to Sweden, Wine Fares/Tastings for Wine Business in Sweden, Private Wine tastings, Contacts, Networks or just Fun Projects: firstname.lastname@example.org